10 Reasons to Bring Your Family to CordeValle
In addition to being an unparalleled golfing destination and renowned spa getaway, CordeValle is also a fantastic place to enjoy a family vacation. While Mom and Dad unwind, hit the links, and relax in the spa, there’s plenty to keep kids of all ages entertained.
Thinking about making CordeValle your next family vacation destination? Here are 10 great reasons to do so.
- CordeValle has everything you need for traveling with babies. The Rose Buds children’s program caters to CordeValle’s littlest guests. Parents can requests full-size cribs and linens, Baby Primrose skincare products, and even wireless baby monitors to keep an ear on little ones. Guestrooms can also be baby-proofed at the parents’ request for peace of mind during your stay.
- Kids can learn the game of golf with the help of pro staffers. Children’s golf lessons are available with CordeValle’s experienced and knowledgeable pro team, so you’ll know your kids are learning the game the right way! By the end of your vacation, you’ll be able to tee off together.
- Children’s menus are available at CordeValle restaurants. Young diners can choose their favorite dishes from the menus at Lion’s Peak Grill, One Iron Bar, and Il Vigneto.
- Three words: outdoor heated pool. Your children will have a blast swimming and lounging poolside, and the California scenery isn’t bad, either! You can even enjoy poolside snacks to refuel, making this the perfect place to spend an hour or a whole afternoon.
- Babysitting services are available. Sneak away for some adults-only time on the golf course, the tennis courts, or dinner and drinks, and know that your kids are in great hands. Simply speak to the front desk staff to arrange babysitting services.
- Select spa services are available for youngsters. The Rose Buds Junior Spa Menu caters to children ages 9 and older. Preteens and teens can select from the In Bloom facial, the Blossom scalp and/or foot massage, or a 30-minute Golfer-In-Training massage to help revive overworked muscles.
- Who doesn’t love s’mores? At the end of a busy day, unwind around a blazing fire with piping hot, gooey s’mores – just one of the special touches offered as part of the CordeValle experience. Gather the family around the fire, watch for shooting stars, and enjoy a delicious treat as you share songs and stories.
- Special kid-friendly treats await at every turn. CordeValle’s staff loved this handwritten note from 10-year-old Siena, and of course, we had to comply with some chocolates! Thanks for sharing this snapshot, @jennbreede!
- Pets are also welcome! At CordeValle, we love our four-legged guests, too. As @jennbreede’s photo shows, we love to spoil the dogs who visit CordeValle with some gourmet treats. After all, they’re part of the family.
- It’s a great place to explore nature – and maybe even spot some wildlife! CordeValle’s location in the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains makes it prime hiking territory and the perfect spot to check out flora and fauna. Kids will love exploring the CordeValle Loop Trail, measuring 2.3 miles in length. Or check out the Vineyard Trail, where kids may spot the state bird, the California Quail!